I’ve never intended for Brownbetty Style to be a knitting blog, so I try to go light on the knitting posts.
But I cannot deny my roots! I am a knitter and I’m pretty stoked to participate in the 2012 Knitting and Crochet Blog Week that’s coming up next week.
So I’m taking this challenge… to blog (almost) every day for a week. Want a preview of what I’ll be talking about? Here’s the schedule…
- Day One: Color Lovers
- Day Two: Photography Challenge
- Day Three: Your Knitting Hero
- Day Four: A Knitter for All Seasons
- Day Five: Something a Bit Different
- Day Six: Improving your Skillset
- Day Seven: Crafting Balance
- Wildcard: Craft Your Perfect Day
I don’t talk about myself as a crafter very often, so I’m looking forward to getting into that more and sharing it with you guys. Get ready, get set, get your knitting nerd on!
PS. In case you want to find other blogs participating in the challenge, just google the tags below.
PPS. Thanks to Eskimimi Makes for organizing!